Chocolate Chip Oatmeal CookiesFrom chacha 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup golden brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water, boiling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 12oz. semi-sweet chocolate / butterscotch / mint chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water, then stir into butter and sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla then dry ingredients and finally, chocolate or butterscotch chips.
- Drop small balls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating4 people
wow! luv the ifferent ingrdients in these fabulous cookies thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yum!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Thanks for sharing with us chacha. 5 forks and truly yummy!!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it