Chocolate Heart CookiesFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- Stacked Heart cookies shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely ground almonds shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg and beat until smooth.
- Add vanilla and chocolates, beating until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- In a another bowl sift together next four ingredients.
- Stir dry mixture alternately with milk into creamed mixture, mixing until a soft dough form.
- On a lightly floured surface. use a floured rolling pin to roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out shapes by using a set of heart cookie cutters in varied sizes or make your own templates out of paper and cut around them with a sharp knife.
- Transfer cookies to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating3 people
I LIKE THESE ALOT THANK YOU
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it