A Simple Bread Machine LoafFrom rockinon 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix milk and water together and place mixture in microwave oven on high for 40 seconds to take to cold edge off the milk and water.
- Put milk, water, olive oil, bread machine flour and sugar in bread pan, adding each ingredient in the order listed.
- Sprinkle about a quarter of the salt in each corner of the pan to slow the mixing of the salt and yeast. Salt, if too condensed, can kill yeast.
- Make a small indentation or hollow in the flour in the middle the bread pan and add the yeast.
- Put pan in bread machine set for a one and a half pound loaf.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookrockinon London, CA
The Rating4 people
easy and good thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Gosh this is simple.
I make machine breads all the time, going to give this one a go.
Sounds & looks good to me!
5!lexdavies in Stafford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!