Stumps Baked Macaroni and CheeseFrom bostyn 5 years ago
How to make it
- Start water to boil for macaroni.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add flour, stirring til pasty and creamy.
- Add milk, stirring continuously.
- Add rest of ingredients ans cook sauce until cheese melts and is well mixed.
- Spray casserole bowl with Pam.
- Add drained and tender macaroni and cheese and stir well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- southernlady Nowhere, Us
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- lanabade Goshen, NJ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- rubysprinkles Princeton, TX
- kristisenat Philadelphia, PA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
Add a can of chopped spam you gotter made high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
GOOD OLD COMFORT FOOD LOVE IT YUM YUM LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
loving all mac and cheese , thank you!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!