Oven FriesFrom bemontgomery 6 years ago
- 3 large all-purpose potatoes, such as Yukon Gold or Russet (1 1/2 pounds total), scrubbed and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven rack on the upper level and preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oil, salt, paprika and pepper in a large bowl. Add potato wedges and toss to coat. Spread the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Loosen and turn the potatoes; roast until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes longer.