Pineapple Crumb CakeFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple shopping list
- 2½ cup flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¾ cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 larges eggs shopping list
- 1¼ cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can (4oz) walnuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
- sugar for topping (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Butter two 8" round cake pans & line bottoms with waxed paper.
- Drain pineapple well, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt & soda in medium bowl.
- In large bowl, beat butter & sugar on high until pale & creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Stir in flour mixture with spoon just until incorporated.
- Mix in sour cream & pineapple syrup. Fold in pineapple. Spoon into pans; top with nuts.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle sugar on hot cake. Cool 5 minutes on rack. Fil
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!