Crab StrudelFrom hot_it_up 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup onions, diced 3 pounds lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1/4 cup shallots, diced 2 teaspoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 pound cream cheese 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 6 sheets phyllo dough 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 small egg beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Saute shallots, mushrooms and onions in clarified butter until just tender about three minutes on medium.
- Add crabmeat, spices and cheese. Cool down with heavy cream.
- Spoon into 5 small individual 8 ounce casserole dishes and top with phyllo dough, press anround the sides and brush lightly with beaten egg. Brown in 350 degree oven for 7 1/2 minutes.
- And thats all there is to it.