Chicken N Broccoli AlfredoFrom ozsmom 3 years ago
- 1 package (16 ozs) linguine shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of brocolli shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Butterfly breasts then cut into strips.
- Set aside.
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 6-quart saucepan.
- Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time.
- drain the linguine mixture well in a colander.
- Heat the butter in the saucepan over medium-high heat. add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, milk cheese, pepper and linguine mixture in the saucepot and cook until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasdionally.
- serve with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- Can substitute brocolli for asparagus and cream of asparagus soup.