Chocolate Pizza CandyFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 14 ounces white almond bark shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal shopping list
- 1 cup roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips and 12 ounces almond bark on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted.
- Stir every 30 seconds.
- Stir in miniature marshmallows, puffed rice cereal, and peanuts.
- Pour onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Top with halved maraschino cherries; sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- In small bowl, microwave the reserved almond bark (2-ounces) and oil on HIGH for up to 1 minute, or until melted. Drizzle over top.
- Chill until firm.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating1 people
5 forkstucky in Ottawa loved it