Cold Creamy Cucumber SaladFrom osufan01 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel cucumbers every 1/2 inch leaving some peel on cucumber
- slice cucumbers in 1/4 inch slices then 1/4 slices into chunks
- In a glass bowl add cucumbers and sprinkle with salt and vinegar, cover and let stand 30 mins.
- drain cucumbers in a colander for an additional 30 mins removing excess liquid.
- combine mayo, sourcream, dill and blk pepper
- return cucumbers to a glass bowl, add chopped onions and dressing, mix well.
- cover and refridgerate until serving
The Cookosufan01 Tulsa, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!