Chinese Roast PorkFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 jar (7.5 oz) hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs each hone and rice vinegar shopping list
- 4 scallions,finely chopped shopping list
- 2 large sweet potatoes,cut in 1/2" strips shopping list
- 1 lb aspapragus,trimmed shopping list
- 3 tsp oil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb) shopping list
How to make it
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500 degrees. You'll need 2 rimmed baking pans lined woth nonstick foil.
- @Whisk 1/3 c hoisin sauce,honey,vinegar and scallions in small bowl until blended;reserve for serving.
- Place sweet potatoes on one baking pan and potatoes on the other. Toss potatoes with 2 tsp. oil,asparagus with 1 tsp. sprinkle all with salt;toss.
- Move potatoes partially to one side of pan. Place pork on same pan with potatoes,brush with remaining hoision sauce. Roast pork and potatoes on top shelf for 15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven,gently toss potatoes and turn pork. Return to oven;roast pork and potatoes on top,asparagus on bottom 10 mins. or till pork registers 155. Rest pork 5 mins;slice and serve with honey-hoisin sauce.