Easy Arroz Con PolloFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1-3/4 c uncooked instant rice shopping list
- 6 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- garlic salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 c picante sauce shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce1/2 c chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the rice in a greased 9x13" baking dish. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with garlic salt and pepper;place over rice.
- In a bowl,combine the broth ,picante sauce,tomato sauce,onion and green pepper;pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 55 mins or till rice is tender and chicken juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake uncovered,5 mins. longer or till cheese is melted.