Shrimp AlfredoFrom windy1950 7 years ago
- 1 lb 36-40 ct tail-on frozen shrimp shopping list
- 1 lb bow tie pasta shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 4 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, fine shopping list
- 6 dashes of pepper (6 twists of a peppermill) shopping list
- Dash of nutmeg shopping list
- Dash of coarse grind garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw shrimp overnight in the refrigerator, or alternatively, in cold water for a couple of hours. Pull tails off and refrigerate shrimp until ready to use.
- Cook the pasta in a spaghetti pot; drain. Keep in the pot with a lid on it until ready for use.
- Add all other ingredients to large fry pan over medium heat, stirring until thickened. Add pasta and shrimp to sauce and combine.
- Heat through and serve with a side salad and garlic toast.
The Cookwindy1950 Flint, MI
The Rating3 people
my son-in-law will luv this high5 thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh,boy.This is my hubby's favorite dinner-he has it at least twice a week (the yucky frozen kind)
Now I can make this homemade and watch him go crazy.THANKS for the post.High 5!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it