Walnut Bread Pudding With Coffee Creme SauceFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 6 cups bread cubes stale shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups walnuts broken up shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup dark roast coffee shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
How to make it
- Put sugar and eggs in small wooden mixing bowl and beat together 4 minutes.
- Pour in milk and vanilla extract and again beat until thoroughly blended.
- Put bread cubes in large wooden mixing bowl.
- Pour first mixture over bread cubes and allow to soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Add broken walnut pieces and stir in with large mixing spoon then preheat oven to 350.
- Meanwhile butter a square baking pan.
- Pack bread pudding mixture in baking pan and bake for 1 hour and top with sauce.
- For sauce combine cream, sugar and coffee in small cooking kettle and heat slowly.
- Combine corn starch and water in small bowl until corn starch is completely dissolved.
- Whip into heated mixture in kettle then continue until thickened.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!