Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips CookiesFrom ambus 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 175 C / 350 F.
- Beat butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together plain flour and baking soda.
- Mix in the butter mixture to form a dough.
- Add chocolate chips,mix well.
- Roll tablespoon of mixture into balls and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden around edges.
- Remove from oven,leave for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.Store in an airtight container.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating2 people
Cookies And Sweets452 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Anything Goes289 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Halal Creations66 members
Butter Is Better68 members
International Baking67 members
Quick And Easy26 members