Spaghetti Squash and Chicken Skillet CasseroleFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 3 Tb butter shopping list
- 1 c Sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/3 c Chopped leeks shopping list
- 1/4 c Chopped celery shopping list
- 3 Tb Chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 3 Tb Finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 c cooked spaghetti squash shopping list
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/4 c Crushed seasoned croutons shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp seasoned pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- Pinch of dried summer savory shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 oz Shredded swiss cheese (1/2 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add spaghetti squash and next 6 ingredients, cook 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sour cream, cook, stirring constantly, just until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 1 minute.
- To bake, prepare mixture according to directions and spoon into a lightly greased 1.5 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
love it, thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Sounds so delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Just yummy gotta try this one high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!