Korean pancakeFrom wookee 7 years ago
- 5-7 scallion cut into a inch length shopping list
- 1 carrot Chopped shopping list
- 100g ground beef shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 120 g cake flour shopping list
- 30g potato starch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 150 cc water shopping list
- 1 tablespoons of sesame oil shopping list
- 4 table spoons of vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything except veg oil in a bowl (do not mix too much)
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Put vegetable oil into a pan
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan
- Brown on both sides till it gets crispy and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwookee Farmington, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!