A Different Pesto SpaghettiFrom cookingdolphin 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the spaghetti as per instruction in packaging
- Mince the garlic, set aside
- Mince the parsley
- Combine garlic, parsley and olive oil. Put only enough oil to cover the garlic and parsley.
- Mix the sauce with the spaghetti. If it's too dry, drizzle more oil. Take care not to put to much unless you want to be slurping olive oil while having your dinner.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with parmesan and serve.