tuna casseroleFrom sammwest 5 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375
- heat soup with equal milk in pan with onions
- when hot-add mozzarella cheese to thickness you desire
- meanwhile-boil noodles-drain add tuna-place in casserole dish
- pour soup/onion/cheese sauce mixture over noodles
- mix well
- top with more mozzarella cheese
- bake til cheese bubbles and top darkens slightly
- I add sides as baked potatoes and blueberry muffins
- try it...........if you dont like it............give me ideas on how to make it better.
The Cooksammwest Erie, IL
The Rating2 people
Sounds really good, the only thing I might do differently is add more tuna, otherwise sounds great! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Amazing...hubby and I were just discussing tuna casserole a few minutes ago - he's never had it (can ya believe?). This one sounds really good, thanks and ^5...
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!