Peanut Butter Cookies W Dark Chocolate KissFrom jena 5 years ago
- ½ cup butter softened shopping list
- ½ cup peanut butter (usually smooth but crunchy is fine) shopping list
- ¾ cup brown sugar light or dark (packed) shopping list
- ¼ cup regular white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or flavoring shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ¾ cup plain flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- Extra sugar white sugar for rolling cookie dough (not a lot – a few Tbls or so) shopping list
- dark chocolate Hershey Kisses candy (25 or so – depending on how large you make the cookie balls) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, use a mixer and blend the softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, regular sugar, egg, vanilla, and salt until nice and creamy.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until even.
- Roll dough into balls. The size is around the size of ping-pong balls or a little smaller.
- Try to keep all the cookie balls close in size. You may have more or less than 25.
- Place a small amount of regular white table sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each cookie ball in the sugar and shake off excess.
- You don’t want a lot of sugar on the cookies, but the quick sugar gives the cookies texture.
- Place cookie balls on baking sheet.
- Leave space – about two inches all around. They spread a bit.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375 degrees F in a preheated oven until the cookies are done. They should be a pretty golden brown color.
- As soon as you take the cookies out of the oven, press a Hershey Kiss in the center of each.
- Press firmly until the Hershey Kiss is nestled in the middle of the hot cookie. Do this before removing the cookies from the baking pan.
- Once you’ve put Hershey Kisses in the middle of all the cookies on the pan, remove cookies and let cool.
The Cookjena MN
The Rating1 people
omg! it was awesome!
i think that someone should try this out!angelnicole in loved it
wow. it was awesome! and when i made it for my class at school, i only added a small ingridient that i use in like, everything, and it turned out fabulous! everyone LOVED it!!!!!!!!! they are now begging me everyday to remake them! ha! they are truel...moreangelnicole in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!