Lemon CrispsFrom cookie_mnstr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice in a bowl until there are no clumps. This will be used when cookies are cooled.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in bowl with spatula.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place of cookie sheet.
- Pour sugar into a bowl. Dip a flat surface (I use the bottom of a measuring cup) into the sugar and flatten each cookie about 1/4 inch thick. You will probably have to dip the flat surface into the sugar before flattening each cookie.
- Bake for about 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let sit on baking sheet for about 2 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack, or just onto wax paper.
- When cookies are cool enough, drizzle powdered sugar and lemon juice mix onto each cookie. You can add sugar crystal sprinkles to add more color if you want.
The Cookcookie_mnstr Murrieta, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!