Cottage Cheese PuffFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 2 Cups cottage cheese shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Soft whole wheat bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 Cup parsley -- Snipped shopping list
- 1/3 Cup green onion -- Chopped Fine shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon parsley -- Snipped shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, bread crumbs, flour, 1/3 cup parsley, green onion, margarine and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed about minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
- Gradually pour the cottage cheese mixture over the beaten eggs, folding to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into a greased 5 or 6 cup souffle dish or casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven about 1 hour until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parsley.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Vegetarian Food Lover424 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Cheap N Easy52 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Brunch Bunch38 members
The Incredible Edible Egg21 members