Red Pepper SpreadFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off the top of the red pepper.
- Cut in half and discard seeds.
- Set the oven to broil and preheat.
- Place red pepper on an oven tray inside down and put in the oven. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Place in a paper bag for 10 minutes so skins peel off easier.
- Cut pper in strips then in small cubes
- Cut onion same size as the red pepper.
- Crush the onion with salt and red pepper paste.
- Toss with roasted red peppers, lemon juice and olive oil.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
I gave this one a go, but for me at least, it was way too oniony. If I was to make this again I would definitely use less onion.
Thankyou all the same.
Luke.coolhandluke in Alicante loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!