Apricot Chicken and HashFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 8 skinless,boneless chicken thighs(1-3/4 lbs) shopping list
- 1 Tbs lower-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lb red potatoes,unpeeled shopping list
- 1 lg red pepper (8 to 10 oz.) shopping list
- 3 Tbs apricot jam shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh lmon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 green onions,thinly sliced,plus additional for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425. In large bowl,combine chicken and soy sauce;let stand. Cut potatoes and red pepper into 1/2" pieces. In small bowl,mix jam and lemon juice till well blended.
- In large microwave-safe bowl,combine potatoes and 1/4 c water. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 mins or till potatoes are just tender. Drain
- Meanwhile,spread chicken on foil-lined 18 x 12" jelly-roll pan;brush with jam mixture. Roast 15 to 17 mins or till meat is no longer pink inside.
- While chicken roasts,in 12" non-stick skillet,heat oil on med 1 min. Add pepper and cook 3 mins,stirring. Stir in potatoes,green onions and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook 5 to 7 mins or till lightly browned,stirrig.
- Skim and discard fat from pan juices;serve chicken and hash with juices. Garnish with green onions.