Spicy Shrimp Pot StickersFrom tinam 7 years ago
- Pot Stickers: shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/4 lb. (1/2 cup) cooked cocktail shrimp, tails removed shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced peeled carrot shopping list
- 1 medium green onion, cut into pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 (12-oz.) can Pillsbury® Golden Layers® Refrigerated Flaky or buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- Dipping Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper. In small bowl, mix egg white and water until foamy; set aside.
- In food processor, process shrimp, carrot and onion until finely chopped. In medium bowl, mix shrimp mixture and all remaining pot sticker ingredients except biscuits with fork until well blended.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; separate each evenly into 2 layers, making 20 biscuit rounds. Press or roll each into 3 1/2-inch dough round. Place 1 rounded teaspoon shrimp filling in a line about 1/2 inch up from bottom of each dough round.
- For each pot sticker, bring sides of dough round up slightly over filling; bring bottom edge of dough up over filling. Brush top edge with egg white mixture; continue rolling up to seal. Place sealed side down on paper-lined cookie sheet. Brush rolls with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 400°F. for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dipping sauce ingredients with wire whisk or fork. Serve warm pot stickers with dipping sauce.
- Recipe from: Wendy P. Osborne, Syracuse, NY
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating3 people
I just 'stumbled' onto this great
sounding recipe! I really like the use of biscuits...! and the dipping sauce I am sure
will taste wonderful!
...A "5"...mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it