Hot pastrami spreadFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- * 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- * 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- * 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced pastrami, chopped shopping list
- * 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper shopping list
- * 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional shopping list
- * Thinly sliced pumpernickel bread and light rye bread shopping list
How to make it
- I n a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in pastrami and green pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated though and edges are bubbly.
- Cut out bread with a shamrock-shaped cookie cutter if desired. Serve with spread.
- Yield: About 3-1/2 cups.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!