Caramelized Onion Pizza ToppingFrom shanek0378 4 years ago
- 2 medium onions shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp A1 steak sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp of sugar (white or brown) shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 4 oz of mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke (optional) shopping list
- 1 large pizza (frozen or delivered) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat all wet ingredients to boil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add onions and stir fry until smoky and brown.
- Put on any delivered pizza evenly and bake for a few minutes.
- Or bake your favorite frozen pizza and add onions half way through.
- Cover onions with small amount of mozzarella cheese to hold it.
- Bake pizza until cheese is melted.
The Cookshanek0378 Toledo, OH
The Rating6 people
Good one - liking the sound of the ingredients in this one!!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
A good marriage of ingredients.
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT CARMELIZED ONION........THANKS FOR THIS RECIPE FOR THEM....ROCK ON...............lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!