Pineapple Puff CupcakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In large bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy then add egg and beat well.
- Stir in pineapple and its juice.
- In large mixing bowl mix together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add this mixture to pineapple mixture and stir well then scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes then cool 10 minutes in pans before removing to wire rack to cool completely.