Fragrant Garlic Olive Oil DrizzleFrom appyjuice 7 years ago
- Four to five cloves of garlic (more if you REALLY like garlic) shopping list
- Nine teaspoons of olive oil shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste (not too much!) shopping list
- dried basil shopping list
- Any other spice that might complement the meat or vegetable you'll be drizzling it on shopping list
How to make it
- Measure olive oil into saucepan.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper and dried basil and any additional herbs you've decided to add.
- Set heat to low (or just slightly higher).
- Stir frequently, and don't set the heat on your burner too high; you're not deep-frying the garlic!
- After 8 or 10 minutes, or when the olive oil begins to smell quite fragrant, the concoction is ready.
- Serve! (A serving is three teaspoons per person)
- WARNING: Do not keep any leftovers. Discard! When combined, olive oil and garlic create a breeding ground for botulism!