Blueberry Lavender Cranberry CrispFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- Filling: ........... shopping list
- 3 -cups blueberries shopping list
- 1 -cup cranberries shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon lavender flowers shopping list
- 3/4- cup sugar shopping list
- . shopping list
- Topping: ............. shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups crushed oatmeal graham crackers shopping list
- 1/2- cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2- cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2- cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine blueberries, cranberries, lavender flowers, and sugar. Mix well and pour into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Combine crushed crackers, brown sugar, melted butter, and sliced almonds.
- Crumble over the top of the filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until filling is bubbly.
- Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
one great big Yummy thanks for sharing Tinkmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds so fancy!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Wow this is amazing - I love it!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!