St Patricks Day Layered Mint Chocolate FudgeFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk, divided shopping list
- 2- tsps. vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 -oz. white confectioners' coating* or 1 cup (6 oz.) premium white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 -tbsp. peppermint extract shopping list
- Green or red food coloring (optional shopping list
How to make it
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk in heavy
- saucepan over low heat; add vanilla.
- Spread half the mixture into prepared pan;
- chill 10 minutes or until firm.
- Hold remaining
- chocolate mixture at room temperature.
- Melt white confectioners' coating with remaining sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat (mixture will be thick).
- Add peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired.
- Spread on chilled chocolate layer; chill an additional 10 minutes or until firm.
- Spread reserved chocolate mixture on mint layer.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper.
- Cut into squares.
- Yield: About 1 3/4 pounds.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating11 people
This "5"FORK!!!!! recipe takes
'Fudge' to another 'level'!^^^^^(^_^)~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Oh dear. I have to go to the dentist after just looking at that yummy photo. Erin Go Braugh!otterpond in Windermere loved it
luv this great recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it