Bacon and Chicken Gizzard with lots of veggies Stir-FryFrom mommylotte 3 years ago
- 6 pieces chicken Gizzards (cleaned, boiled for about 15minutes and sliced thinly) shopping list
- 500 grams bacon strips ( boiled for a few seconds until pre cooked.) shopping list
- bamboo shoots (1 can or 1 pre-cooked vacuum pack) I prefer using pre-cooked bamboo shoots for easier cooking.( cut into strips ) shopping list
- 1 carrot ( sliced thinly ) shopping list
- 1 medium sized onion ( sliced thinly ) shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic ( crushed and minced ) shopping list
- 1 big green bell pepper ( deseeded and cut into strips ) shopping list
- 15 pieces baby corns ( if using fresh, boil them in water for 10 minutes first, then cut into quarters) shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 5 Tbsp of oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 5 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce ( I used kecap manis ) shopping list
- sesame seed oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the sesame seed oil in a pan and saute garlic and onion.
- Add carrots. Stir.
- Add the bacon strips and chicken gizzards. Stir.
- Pour in the fish sauce, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce.Stir well.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add the baby corns and bamboo shoots.
- Give the dish a final stir.
- Serve hot.
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
The Rating5 people
A great stir-fry Mommylotte. I love a good stir-fry. Too many of the ones you find are just warmed up pre packaged stuff. This is a great combination. Thanks for the 5 fork post.elgourmand in Apia loved it
A really great one...thanks.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Nicely done as always. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!