Chocolate with Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughFrom hooksc 5 years ago
- Use chocolate cookie crust-see crust page shopping list
- 1 package chocolate chip cookie dough-refrigerated shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted & cooled shopping list
- 1 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Spread cookie dough evenly in prepared pan.
- Bland crem cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Fold in melted chocolate.
- Add melted butter, vanilla and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour over cookie dough.
- Bake at 350^ for 60-65 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.