Easy tater tot casseroleFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
How to make it
- . Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Cook ground beef until just beginning to brown and drain excess fat.
- If you use extra lean ground beef, you can omit this step.
- . Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread drained, partially cooked, ground beef into bottom of dish, covering entire bottom, gently tamping beef down.
- . Sprinkle ground beef with diced onions.
- . Layer frozen vegetables as next layer.
- . Cover with the soup, carefully spreading with spatula to cover entirely.
- . Layer Tater Tots on top, covering entire top with Tots.
- . Bake at 375F for 1 hour, or until hamburger is done, checking after 30 minutes
- . If Tots are getting too brown, lower oven temperature to 350F degrees.