Pineapple Cream Cheese CakeFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease sides & bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Heat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with oil and eggs until well blended.
- Blend in the cake mix and beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Beat in drained pineapple and lime juice.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick and when inserted in center it comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes.
- Carefully invert onto a cake plate to cool completely.
- Drizzle about 1/2 cup reserved juice over cake (I used a turkey baster to do this).
- You can skip this step if you like but, it adds extra moisture and enhances the pineapple flavor.
- Frost with a store bought frosting or dust with powdered sugar.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!