Cheesy Pull Apart BiscuitsFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces, in half and half again. 0000
- mix butter and spices. put quartered biscuits into baggie.
- Pour in spice/butter mixture. shake well try to coat all.
- Pour half into loaf pan cover with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Then pour in other half and add the rest of the cheese. bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until done in the middle.
- Slice like bread
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!