Egg Fu Yung With Soy Sauce GravyFrom windy1950 4 years ago
- 1 pkg Fried rice-A-Roni Mix shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- dash black pepper shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) can drained bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare rice mix as directed; chill for an hour or two.
- 2. Beat eggs with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir in rice mixture, bean sprouts and green onion.
- 3. Drop by 1/2 cups full on greased griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Brown about 5 minutes on each side.
- 4. Meanwhile, prepare uncooked rice per package directions ~or~ pick up a quart of veggie fried rice from the local Chinese Take-Out.
SOY SAUCE GRAVY:
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. Lower heat and cook until thick, stirring occasionally.
- Lay one or two egg fu yung patties on a bed of plain or fried rice with gravy over all.