Vegan Roasted Tomato And Garlic PestoFrom ashdwb 6 years ago
- 3-4 large garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 carton of cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 large handful of basil or Italian parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil split into 1/4 cup each shopping list
- 1/2 cup of toasted pine nuts or walnuts shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- dash of hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the skin from your garlic cloves and put them into a small roasting Pan. Cover with the 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Roast the Garlic at 400 degrees for about 30 mins.
- In the meantime, take your Cherry Tomatoes and put them in roasting pan. Cover with 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil and a generous amount of Salt and Pepper.
- Roast the Tomatoes for about 20 mins at 400 degrees.
- When both Garlic and Tomatoes are roasted, place them and their oils into a food processor.
- Add the toasted nuts, Basil or Parsley and your Hot sauce.
- Add additional Olive Oil to the mixture if needed.
- Add more Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve over your favorite pasta!