Popular Whiskey Fruit CakeFrom lunchboxer 3 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups dried fruit shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 bottle whiskey (ok to substitute rum) shopping list
How to make it
- Sample whiskey to check for quality. Take a large bowl.
- Check again to be sure it's of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and then drink. Repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer and beat 1 cup butter in a large, fluffy bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. sugar and beat again. Make sure whiskey is still OK. Cry another tup. Turn off mixer.
- Break 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the whiskey for tonsticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt....or something--- who cares?
- Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain nuts.
- Add 1 tbsp. of sugar or something, whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven and turn the cake tin to 350 degrees.
- Don't forget to beat the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window.
- Check the whiskey again & go to bed.
- Who the heck likes fruitcake anyway???
The Cooklunchboxer Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!