banana and date cookies low sugarFrom philfull 5 years ago
- 3 large ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 small can apple sauce, or make your own (200g) shopping list
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp cinammon shopping list
- 1 tsp mixed spice or nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups oats shopping list
- You can add chopped walnuts, coconut etc if you like shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas.
- Add all the other ingredients- apple sauce, dates, oats, vanilla, spices. Mix
- Spoon teaspoon full dollops onto baking sheet. (They don't spread, and they come out how they went in, so dollop neatly!
- Bake for 20mins until lightly brown.
- Best to keep them in the fridge if they aren't being eaten the same day.