Porketta speghattiniFrom kookin_queen_kayl 5 years ago
- 4 porketta sausages shopping list
- 4 mild Italian sausages shopping list
- Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 2eggs shopping list
- sauce... shopping list
- 1 can of alfredo sauce shopping list
- 10% creme shopping list
- permasean cheese shopping list
- 2 tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- and i can of tomato sauce shopping list
- spaghetti or speghatini shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Start by mixing both meats very well together
- then add the eggs and breads crumbs
- in a medium skillet over medium heat drop the "meatballs" in and cover...
- or for a "lighter choice" you can boil them
- In another saucepan mix alfredo sauce and creme together
- then the diced tomatoes, rosted red peppers and parm together
- depending if you like a strong or mild garlic taste ...
- srtong taste, add at the end and for mild taste at the begining
- Boil your pasta to "el dente"
- mix 1tbs of butter then add the sauce and meatballs and serve with more parmesean.