Chili Cheese Potato TotsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 lbs ground chuck shopping list
- 1 onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs ancho chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 (32 oz) bags frozen tater tots,baked or fried and kept warm shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) jar non-dairy pasturized cheese dip,heated shopping list
- Garnish:chopped onion,pickled jalapenos shopping list
How to make it
- In large Dutch oven,combine ground chuck and onion. Cook over med-high heat till beef is browned and crumbly;drain well. Add tomato sauce,diced tomatoes,chili powder,cumin,pe;per and salt.
- Bring to boil over med-high heat;reduce heat,and simmer 30 mins.
- Divide potato tots evenly among serving dishes. Top with desired amt. of chili. Pour desired amt. of cheese over chili. Garnish with chopped onion and pickled jalapenos.