Curry Tonkatsu DonFrom tigerfish 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Pound pork to 1/4 inch thick using meat tenderizer or back of a cleaver. Beat egg until blended. Coat both sides of pork with flour, then dip into egg and finally coat thoroughly with bread crumbs.
- 2.Pour oil at least 1 inch deep into electric frying pan or deep frying pan
- 3. Fry pork in oil until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- 4.Cut pork cutlets into strips, place pork cutlets over cooked plain rice, and serve with Japanese curry sauce
The Cooktigerfish CA
- Not added to any groups yet!