Mid- East Mohallabiah Sweet PuddingFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 containers (794 g) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 5 1/2 cups water or 1375 ml shopping list
- 3/4 cup white rice flour or 105 g shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds or 50 g, grated shopping list
How to make it
- In a casserole, bring to boil sweetened condensed milk with 3/4 of the water.
- In another bowl, dissolve the remaining water with the rice powder and vanilla powder.
- Slowly pour the rice mixture over the hot milk constantly stirring and cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Add the rose and blossom water and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into small bowls, and garnish with the grated almonds or pistachio.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Sweet Treats15 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Rice Rice And More Rice60 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Anything Rice16 members