Au Gratin Potato PancakesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 c mashed potatoes(without added milk or butter) shopping list
- 1 egg,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 Tbs minced chives shopping list
- 1 tsp minced parsley 3/4 tsp salt 1/8 tsp dried minced garlic shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- dash dried rosemary,crushed shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 Tbs canola oil,divided shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,combine first 8 ingredients. Stir in cheese.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in large nonstick skillet over med. heat.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into oil; press lightly to flatten.
- Cook in batches for 2-3 mins on each side or till golden brown,using remaining oil as needed. Drain on paper towels.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
One word: YUM
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
I make potato cakes but have never had them with cheese - coming soon to our house! Thanks Pat!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Awesome - loving the ingredients.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it