cranberry-orange ciderFrom javashotmini 7 years ago
- 250ml (1cup) fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1.3l (6 cups) apple cider or unfiltered apple juice shopping list
- 500ml (2 cups) cranberry juice shopping list
- 125ml (½ cup) packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 4 whole cloves shopping list
- 4 whole allspice shopping list
- 2 (7.6cm/3-in.) cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 4 orange slices cut 0.6cm/1/4-inch thick (optional: additional lemon and lime slices) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place cranberries in food processor just until coarsely chopped
- 2. place chopped cranberries, cider, cranberry juice, brown sugar, allspice, cloves, cinnamon sticks,
- Orange slices, lemon slices and lime slices in Dutch oven. Bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce
- Heat to low; simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 30 minutes.
- 3. strain cider through fine wire mesh strainer, discard solids and lime slices, if desired.
The Cookjavashotmini NYC
- Not added to any groups yet!