Creamy Chicken EnchiladasFrom planetcaravan19f 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1 can 4 oz diced green chili peppers shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 lb cooked chicken- diced shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 tbsp margarine shopping list
- 1- 3oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 12 7" tortilla shopping list
- 1- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt margarine and saute onions in frying pan. Stir in 1/2 chili peppers and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine cream cheese, 1 tbsp. milk, and cumin. Stir in onion and chili peppers mixture, and add chicken. Spoon into tortilla shells and roll up putting seam side down in greased baking dish.
- Combine soup, sour cream, 1 cup milk and rest of chili peppers. Pour over rolled tortillas and top with cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.