Chocolate Chip Bundt CakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 16 oz. chocolate chips shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs.
- Sift together flour, bakingsoda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream and vanilla.
- Into a greased bundt pan, pour half of batter.
- Smooth batter.
- Top with a liberal amount of cinnamon,brown sugar, and 16 oz. of chocolate chips.
- Add rest of batter on top. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
All About Choclate85 members
Family Favorites140 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
The Pound Cake Lover In You30 members
Sweet Treats15 members