Broccoli Cornbread MuffinsFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of
- Stir together eggs and butter, blending well; add to broccoli mixture,
- stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon into lightly greased mini muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake at 325F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before removing from pans
- . Yield: 24 mini muffins.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Quick N Easy123 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Breakfast Recipes123 members
Quick Breads72 members
Corn Bread54 members
Breakfast Craze69 members