Cheesy Brown Rice Stuffed PeppersFrom mrswilliams 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 cup brown rice shopping list
- 3 bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded shopping list
- 1/4 cup feta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan shopping list
- 1/2 cup pepperjack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Boil veggie broth and add rice.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Let cook 45 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
- While the rice is cooking, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place peppers in a baking pan cut side down and cook 25-30 minutes.
- Once rice is done add feta, parmesan, 1/4 cup pepperjack, 1/4 cup cheddar, and garlic powder.
- Once peppers are done flip over, and stuff with rice mixture.
- Top peppers with remaining pepperjack and cheddar.
- Broil for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.